blog backbdrop

Thursday 15 March 2018

ATCs & Inchies for the March group swap

 The theme this month for the group swap is flowers, so I went with the traditional springtime
daffodils for my ATCs and springtime inchies to match.



 
 For the inchies I used a mini stamp by Inkadinkado.  An adorable set of stamps, comprising of  16 inch square stamps, 6 mini stamps and a 2 inch square stamp.  This set is  all bird themed. They may be small stamp beautifully.


 I stamped them with a versafine ink pad in toffee and used a little glossy accent on the eggs. I used an inch stitched die for the base onto some chocolate centura pearl cardstock, adding a little hessian for texture to the cards.




For the ATCs I used Tim Holtz distress oxides inks in lucky clover & twisted citron to make the background




For my flowers, I used The Dreamees flower shower fuschia stamp set to make my daffodils. There is a tutorial on how I made these flowers in a previous post.  I stamped these onto some vibrant yellow card I had with the same toffee versafine ink.




These flowers have been cut out by hand and assembled. They are not a hard flower to make and definitely worth the effort to make them I think.






I used a strong tacky pva based glue like cosmic shimmer to adhere them to the card.


I finished the cards of with the little criss-cross stamp from the same flower shower stamp set.


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...