blog backbdrop

Sunday 20 December 2020

A Little Princess Birthday card

Today I have a princess birthday card to share, which was made for my friend's little girl.


From an A4 300gsm cream colour core card, I have made a gatefold card for my card base and used one of the backing papers from the Tattered Lace enchanted collection downloads front panels and inside of my card.



I added a personal verse and the dancing mice from the same collection using the having a fling die and the matching charisma papers.


For my princess castle, I used the 3D castle die from the  Tattered Lace Enchanted collection with cream colour core card and cerise card for the turrets. Great detail on these tower dies and I've used the flowers and foliage from the collection to embellish as a forest/secret garden around the castle.

The domed towers give just the right amount of dimension and not too much to make it a problem to go it the post, which is something I have to think about now when I make card unfortunately as there have been occasions when they haven't survived the journey too well.

Another one of those die sets and collections that I will get plenty of use out of which is always great.

Happy Crafting







2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

WOYWW #777

Happy 'What's on Your desk Wednesday!' This is my first contribution to the blog, that I came across the other day, so I thought...