blog backbdrop

Friday 4 December 2020

Autumnal Wishes

Greetings! The card on my blog today is an Autumnal one which was made for my friends birthday.

Even though I'm always drawn to pinks and purples, I do love the colours of Autumn and with the beautiful paper pads from the Dreamees, in particular, this one I have used today, Autumn Haze, I made a decision to swap flowers for Autumn leaves.


One of my well used Dreamees stamps sets, the Fall & Foliage; which has been stamped onto some coordinations Tim Holtz textured card stock that I had left in my stash, then inked around the edge for a more natural looking leaf.

I find the Dreamees precision scissors a godsend for cutting these out.   Even though I find cutting out a struggle these days, as a crafter who loves making their own flowers and creating a project from scratch, giving up something you love doing is the last resort, so, you wind it down a dozen notches and just go with the flow.


Cut Bun was stamped on craft card. I love  Hayley Bignall's style of drawing all her character stamps and flowers they are simply adorable.


Using the Loops and Lace doily die with one of the design papers from the Autumn Haze paper pad, I added the leaves in a semi circle with a few for the bunny to sit on.


I also added a textured layer by using the Make an Impression Corrugated Embossing folder also by the Dreamees with some coral card that had been inked with the walnut sparkle second gen dinky inky.


My 8x8 card has a kraft card base and I have added some purple frosted berries from my stash purchased in a bundle of lovely colours by Anna Marie at a Craft Show a few years back some plum 4mm Dreammee pearls to finish my card off.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Happy Crafting


3 comments:

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty autumnal creation Michelle. Shabneez x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Autumn card and B.paper love the beautiful textured Autumn leaves and of course the cute bunny
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card. I love that cute little bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Birthday Card #brave

A quick share today: two cards I made towards the end of last year but not shared. I used the same fabulous stamp by Visible Image and just...