blog backbdrop

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Daydreamer Birthday card

 A stamped birthday card to share today and not a flower in sight with this one. This was a birthday card made for my Niece's birthday.

For a change, a 6x6 card using the  Daydreamer stamp set by Visible Image which I have coloured with promarkers and used glossy accent on her glasses to highlight the lenses.



I masked my stamp and used a brick stencil with distress oxide inks by Tim Holtz, along
with some second generation stamping in the background.


Its a really nice stamp and Visible image have great sentiments to compliment all their stamps that are not just very inspirational but very original too.

Short and sweet today, I have a few makes that I haven't got around to sharing yet.
Have a good day, whatever you have planned.
Happy crafting.







6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

thanks very much Jackie x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, just found your blog, following you now. Fab colours in your background too Michelle.x

Shabneez said...

Great colourful creation Michelle. Shabneez x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks for your lovely comments x

Easter Cards

I have a few Easter cards that I'm sharing today and I've been using the Signature Series Digital Florist Everything Anemone Cardmak...