blog backbdrop

Saturday 6 January 2018

Inchies For January 2018 Group Swap - Using Stamping Up I Love lace background Stamp

For my January inchies  I decided to use the Stamping Up I Love Lace background stamp.  This is a big stamp and was very lucky to get hold of it before it was retired.



First I heat embossed onto Neenah stamping kraft card with bright white superfine Wow embossing powder. I then used the heart stamp from the  Stamping Up - You Brighten my Day stamp set and heat embossed it onto a piece of thick parchment paper I had..  I used the smallest square stitched die from the Crealies nesting die set



I piece of white organza ribbon and a heart metal gead was all it needed to keep this inchie pretty and simple.



Happy Crafting


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant inches and love the fabulous background lace stamp
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Carol. It's a big stamp and makes a lovely background especially when heat embossed onto coloured paper x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...