blog backbdrop

Friday 19 January 2018

ATC Cards - Be the Hope/Light/Missing Piece

ATC cards  - Artist Trading Cards.  A set of 3.


 Be the Hope in their heart
Be the light that shines bright
Be the missing piece of the puzzle







Made using the Banksy themed - Hope with a Heart Balloon by Inkylicious.and bubble stamps of the Jazz it Up stamp set by Visible Image. The little girl has been heat embossed with black embossing powder along with the balloon.



https://www.inkylicious.co.uk/ 




 Made using the Shine Bright Visible Image stamp set which has been heat embossed with black embossing powder.I then back the card onto black cardstock to coordinate.





https://visibleimage.co.uk/



I used a piece of Atlas backed onto black cardstock and then die cut it with a puzzle die.
ATCs are normally 2.5" x 3.5" but as I was going to layer this card onto more card I made it smaller.
I left the middle piece of the puzzle out and filled in space with some come Ranger glossy accent. When dry it leaves a glossy clear overlay.








I then backed this card onto a slightly larger piece of white card but was looking for something to add to the backing card. In my stash of various things you hope to find a use for one day I found some peel off stickers in the perfect colour that had a grid on the sheet.




I added my sentiments for these cards to finish them off. and attached them with a little Pinflair glue gel.My ATCs are now ready to go up onto the craft group page ready to swap.  Artist trading cards are original pieces of art made by other crafters and artists to trade and not sell. 

Happy Crafting







2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous ATC set love the stamps and jigsaw die
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...