blog backbdrop

Saturday 6 January 2018

Dreamees Gorgeous Giraffes stamp set

The following card was made using The Dreamees Gorgeous Giraffes stamp set and cd rom for the backing papers.






I used The Dreamees dinky inkies in blue, pink and light brown to stamp and colour the images, also thieir Dotty Alphabet stamp set which has been stamped onto card die cut with a Crealies square stitched die.


I decided the clouds needed to be fluffy, so added from stickles in frosted lace. My giraffe family just needed their names to finish the card topper off.

 For the inside I used The Dreamees Birthday Recipe stamp from their Recipe Bundle set and added the giraffes peaking out.

The Hunkydory rainbow mirri board is great to add as a layer to your card as you can really see the rainbow shimmer when the light hights it.

Such a cutle little stamp set.



Happy Crafting







4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fluffy clouds and love the cute giraffe family--great sentiment too
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much, my nephew loved it especially as it had all their names on the giraffes. These recipe verses make a sweet sentiment don't they x

brenda said...

A real fun card with all those Giraffes, thank you so much for joining our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts challenge this week. Please make sure you mention and link to our challenge blog so you are in the prize draw.

B x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...