blog backbdrop

Sunday 17 December 2017

Christmas Cards using The Dreamees Image Pad

These were made using The Dreamees Image pad toppers and their Christmas backing papers.



The images are from the Bunny Wonderland collection.



http://www.dreamees.org.uk/


These are  heavy weight image card toppers which are double sided, including the sentiments. They are probably 300gsm and on a smooth card, which is perfect for colouring and using your blending brushes with the dinky inkies. The picture only shows the images I have used not the complete selection.

I coloured the images with dinky inkies but used Tim Holtz evergreen bough on the boots and scarf as I wanted a more turquoise colour. I also used my spectrum noir sparkle clear overlay pen for a shimmer to the icy floor. I then made a frame using a rectangular stitched die and some Hunkydory snowfall acetate to put the bunny image behind. Using the Christmas Dreamees paper pad and pearls to make up the card. I love the soft pinky/mint colours of this paper pad.





Another image topper using the papers from the same pad and I have used Dovecraft pearl effect drops on the string of lights the bunny is tangled up in to give a little texture. These pearl drops are metallic, perfect for Christmas lights.

I used the robin images from the pad and a different selection of the papers on these cards. Also coloured these with dinky inkies, adding a few holly leaf dies and some glossy accent on the berries. I die cut the toppers after I coloured them in.






Happy Crafting










No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...