blog backbdrop

Saturday 23 December 2017

Inchies For December 2017 Group Swap - Using Stamping Up

last of my swaps for the year. These are my inchies for the December group swap.

For my inchies I used some brick backing paper of The Dreamees Textures cd and backed it onto kraft card.



 I then used the house stamp from the Stamping Up You Brighten My Day stamp set and stamped an extra set of doors onto red card.  ( This stamp set has been retired)  The smallest Crealies square stitched die is perfect for making inchies.

I then added some glossy accent to the windows and finished them off with a tiny tree on each, punched out of green card, adding a glittery gel pen for tree baubles.   The roof trim was coloured with a red gel pen.








https://www.stampinup.com/en-gb


 Crealies dies are available from many craft outlets



Happy Crafting





No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...