blog backbdrop

Saturday 23 December 2017

ATCs For December 2017 Group Swap - Using Dreamees

Here are my ATCs for December 2017, with the only specification for the use of red & green to be used along with a stamp of any kind.]


I used a red and green Dreamees dinky Inkies for the background onto watercolour card and then versafine clear embossing powder through a criss cross stencil stencil, embossing them with gold superfine wow embossing powder.

I also heat embossed The Dreamees Esquisitely Exotic flower stamps onto mars red pearlescent paper by Chloe Endean.
The cute snowman was from The Dreamees Let it Snow stamp set which has stamped onto white card, coloured with a red dinky inky and orange for the nose, metallic green pearl drops for the buttons and frosted lace stickles around the trim of the santa hat. The snowman was also embossed with clear embossing powder. i also used the "fa la la la la" sentiment.
I used pinflair glue gel to get a little dimension on the snowman and added some little polystyrene balls for snow.


Finally, I added some black card as a firm base to the ATCs. and they were ready to go!



http://www.dreamees.org.uk/




Happy Crafting



No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...