blog backbdrop

Sunday 3 December 2017

My Leonie Pujol mini Typography embossing folders have arrived...

Received my Typography embossing folders today and looking forward to having a play and creating some backgrounds with these. Purchased from the Crafters Companion Website....on offer as one of the Black Friday deals!








I had a little play with the word embossing folders using black card and some Cosmic Shimmer metallic gilding wax. I used pewter, teal and old gold
.


I mixed the teal and pewter on the Inspire wording. I like the effect of the gilding wax on the card and will make these into a project at some point and update this post.


Happy Crafting




No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...