blog backbdrop

Sunday 3 December 2017

Magik Graphics - Walking in a Wicked Wonderland

The following card is a little different to your average Christmas card and was made using backing papers and a topper from the Magik Graphics Walking in a Wicked Wonderland cd.



I also used the coordinating insert.  Do love these images, they are just that little bit different from your standard images, which makes them stand out more I think.



I have used some pearl drops on the topper to accentuate the dripping blood and give it a little more texture. When its dry it has a lovely feel to the card.



I have also added a little glossy accent to the decoupaged topper



Magik Graphics also has a download page where you can just pay to download selected images from their various cds if you just wanted to try a few out instead of venturing into a full cd. They can be found on Create & Craft TV. When Sue brings new cds, they always seem to sell out very quickly as the bundles on offer are great value. They can also be found on Facebook too!

http://magikgraphics.co.uk/


Happy Crafting







No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...