blog backbdrop

Sunday 17 December 2017

Gingerbread Jar Christmas cards

For these special cards I used drew a Dreamees mdf jar shape I kept on kraft card to form the main feature on the card.



On kraft card I layered up some Dreamees papers from the one of the Christmas paper pads also using the gingerbread paper on the jar itself. I used the coordinating paper to die cut The Dreamees divine doily die.




I stamped the recipe onto a thick piece of parchment paper I had. This stamp was from The Dreamees Recipe Bundle. 







I used some gingerbread embellishments, pearls and Hobby House cookie cutter. I stuck the jar onto the card using pinflair glue gel to add a little dimension. 



With the Hobby House gingerbread recipe, I cut around it and edged it in pink ink to fit in with the colours on my card.  I was happy how this turned out in the end.




http://www.dreamees.org.uk/







Happy crafting


No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...