blog backbdrop

Thursday 21 December 2017

Quick mini Christmas cards

I needed to batch make some childrens mini Christmas cards and this is what I made.





.
Using a free die from a papercraft magazine I die cut a number of stags heads onto kraft card and added googly eyes.




I used some red pearl drops for the reindeer noses and holly dies. I had a paper pad of Christmas papers leftover from last year.



 Just a simple but effective little card for the season, which I personalised with a gold gel pen.




The second batch I used The Dreamees Snowy Scenes stamp set. I stamped these onto a basic white card and they still came out well I used a dinky inky red and orange ink for the santa hat, heart and carrot nose. The Dreamees blending pen makes it so much easier to colour your images with the ink. I am not a colourist but enjoy colouring my stamps using this method. A gold sharpie to colour the star and a spectrum noir sparkle clear overlay pen to add a little shimmer to the snowman and the base of the snowman around the heart & star.



I cut around stamped images leaving a border and layered them up. Simple mini cards sorted!



Dreamees Snowy Scenes Stamp set



Happy Crafting






No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...