blog backbdrop

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Dreamees Clever Cats Stamp set

My November card swap on social media made using The Dreamees Cute Cats stamp set.










I used one of the Clever Cats stamp, the paw stamp, Dinky Inkies to colour, Dreamee backing papers, a piece of pink felt put through a die cut machine using, pink backing paper using a stitched die, a little lace, cream wool, a fishbone punch.



I stamped, coloured the kitten and then shaped it after cutting it out. I also added a little stickles  in frosted lace on its tummy for texture.





The patchwork blanket was made using the smallest Crealies square stitched die out of small pieces of Dreamees backing papers that I had left which all coordinated nicely. These were stuck onto a piece of rectangular card and shaped to give the look of a ruffled blanket.




I used one of the paw print stamps on the pink backing paper and carried these paw prints on into the card to look like a feline friend had passed through.... which is a typical thing cats like to do, especially when your crafting! I layed up the felt (which I tried to fray at the sides) and patchwork at an angle, adding some lace and a pearl string.and some fish bone punched shapes with pearls for eyes.  All it needed was a ball of wool, which I rolled up and added bouncing off the bottom.



As this was a Dreamees card swap I made one of my bookmarks to accompany the card in the same theme.




These punches were my bargain buy from a charity shop. A fishbone and bone.


http://www.dreamees.org.uk/




Happy Crafting



No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...