blog backbdrop

Sunday 17 December 2017

Dreamees Clever Cats - Christmas Card

My neighbour is an avid cat lover so thought I would make them a cat Christmas card rather than the usual festive images for this time of year.




I used the snoozing cat stamp from The Dreamees Clever Cats stamp set and coloured it in with dinky inkies. I stamped it onto hammered card as I thought it had a great texture for the cats fur for a more mottled effect, along with the stamped sentiment.  I teamed this up with the Christmas papers from the paper pad and some Dreamee die cut snowflakes, which I used a spectrum noir sparkle clear overlay pen over to make them shimmer.

A border die, a Hobby House snowflake charm and some embellishments to finish it off.
I also used X-cut heart nesting die set.
An alternative card, which shows how adaptable these stamps can be.

http://www.dreamees.org.uk/







Happy Crafting

No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...