blog backbdrop

Monday 19 February 2018

Birthday card made using Visible Image Face it Stamps & Dreamees Flowers

I made this card using the Face It stamp set by Visible Image and stencil along with a mix of  Dreamees, which has been stamped and heat embossed onto their patterned papers.








First I used the Visible Image Face Shape stencil in its complete form on cream stamping card and spritzed a mix of metallic mica powders onto the area around.




I added l little metallic lavender to this mix of colours.






I then lifted the mask and after the mica spritz had dried I stamped the open eyes Face It stamp into the centre using versafine black ink.

I coloured the eyes with Tim Holtz peacock feathers distress oxides and the lips with pickled raspberry.



For the flowers, I used a mix of Dreamees stamps which have been heat embossed using metallic super fine Wow embossing powder. I used  Pretty Pearls, Sensational Flowers and a charming cascade

After layering up a selection of these flowers I placed them around the stamped faced and mounted the panel onto a cream base card.







For the make up, I used the same metallic mica powders the eyeshadow and blush.
I absolutely love this Face It stamp set, it's so effective.

I am entering this into the following blog challenge:-

Stamping Sensations

Happy Crafting





4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card MIchelle-love the beautiful image and how you framed it with the embossed flowers-looks brilliant
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you for your kind comments x

brenda said...

Hi Michelle, I'm a little late getting here but so pleased to take a look at your lovely creation, I am guessing you hand cut all those flowers which must have taken ages but it's so pretty. Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations and hope to see you again.

B x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...