blog backbdrop

Sunday 4 February 2018

ATC - Happy - using Visible Image Jumping Girl Stamp Set

I used the Visible Image Jumping Girl main stamp for these ATCs.







This is what I used to make the card. I decided on the following Tim Holtz distress oxides to make the background:-

salty ocean
seedless preserves
twisted citron




Absolutely love how all these colour combinations of Tim Holts Set 2 Distress Oxides go together to make a lush chalky finish background.





This stamp just about fit perfectly on my card,. First I stamped the card with black onyx versafine ink and then quickly added clear embossing powder over the top of the ink before it dried so that the embossing powder would stick enough for me to emboss it.




I was originally just going to make one inky background for the card but as I had a surplus of ink, I didnt want to  waste it so made another.  I stamped the wording for the first card and wrote it for the second card out of the leftover background card that i had made.











The cards have been matt and layered onto vibrant pink paper and then onto black cardstock.



Happy Crafting










2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great ATC set,fabulous backgrounds and love the action stamp
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...