blog backbdrop

Sunday 4 February 2018

Jazz Tags made using Visible Image - Jazz it Up stamps

Made using the Jazz it Up stamp by Visible Image and Tim Holtz distress oxides.






The Tim Holtz distress oxides I used were:-

pickled raspberry
twisted citron
peacock feathers
seedless preserves




Following my post on 11th january 2018, I made this inky background onto my Inkylicious tags using the oxides. The first tag I used for the Inkylicious - "Hope with a Heart Balloon" tag and the second two for this jazz tag project, which is such a rich combination of colours.


The stamps have been heat embossed using black embossing powder onto the oxide tags which have a lovely chalky texture that doesn't transfer onto your hands.





I also added some background stamping using a free stamp set with the Creative Stamping magazine . The generous selection of stamps are from the Sheena Douglass Music & Dance collection. I have used the peacock feathers Tim Holtz oxide ink to do this. The close up shows all the texture from the embossing.


These Visible Image stamps have so much detail to them and I am loving thise vibrant oxides that combine so well with the embossed stamps.


These are all three of the tags. Although each tag is different the background were made at the same time with the same colour inks.






I have just layered the tags onto another tag (as they are a little inky on the back)  and added ribbon to finish them off.


Happy Crafting

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tags Michelle fabulous backgrounds and love the embossed images
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Carol, really into my oxides at the moment and love these musical stamps x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...