blog backbdrop

Thursday 1 February 2018

Magik Graphics - Belleza Mortals CD ATCs

I decided to see if I could use the Magik Graphics Belleza Mortals cd to make a set of ATCs.










First, I started with the Sugar Skull Hattie collection of images and templates within the folder of the cd. I imported the images into Craft Artist and sized them down to just smaller than the ATC size ( 2 . 5   x 3 . 5 inches) and printed onto 210gsm photo paper. The graphics are so sharp that when you manipulate them the resolution and quality are not compromised. I found that they printed out really well using the fast/normal setting on my printer (as my printer is temperamental with cardstock) and using normal/everyday printing (saving on ink).



I decoupage the images and used pinflair glue gel to create some dimension on the cards and layered them onto black cardstock.




Sugar Skull - Hattie






I did exactly the same for six of the collections I chose from the cd, this being Sugar Skull Vivid Candy.







Finishing off with a few embellishments
Sugar Skull - Vivid Candy



Sugar Skull Roxy



Sugar Skull Poppy Blue



Sugar Skull Platinum Flame




Sugar Skull Calypso


These proved to be extremely popular for my swap and I'm so pleased they went down well with the group I swapped them with, as the artwork by Susan Andrews from Magik Graphics is go good and very unique that I wanted to do them justice.


Happy Crafting






























2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant Michelle can't believe you got the images so small and kept all the details
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you. The resolution of these images are so good that you don't lose any detail and they were printed on a normal setting. The tricky part was getting the size right. I pulled them into craft artist to do that x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...