blog backbdrop

Friday 2 February 2018

Inchies For February 2018 Group Swap - Using Stamping Up

Here are my Inchies for the February  2018 group swap using Stamping up
I used a retired stamp set by Stamping Up - You Brighten My Day. This time I used the lightbulb and sentiment from the stamp set.



As I have mentioned before, the Crealies square stitched smallest nesting die is a perfect size for the inchies. This die set can be found at various crafting outlets but other brands are available.
For an inchies swap you need 6 squares to swap.



I used a piece of music paper I had left over, black card and some white stamping cardstock to stamp my sentiment. Not a lot of card is needed as you can see.




I had a strip of yellow card left over so that is what I used for the light bulb.
I layered up the card and stamps, using some glossy accent on the little light bulbs.



Happy Crafting


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant set of inches great stamps and love the music paper too-I joined in the first swap but struggle with something so small-think I just over think it!!!
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Carol, yes they are tiny and sometimes what I'd like to fit on there is just a little big so know what you mean x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...