blog backbdrop

Thursday 1 February 2018

ATCs for January 2018

My new craft addiction is ATCs (Artist Trade Cards) and I can't make them quick enough to swap I have received some stunning ones back.  Here are a few more of mine to add to this month.




Mermaid

I used the Santoro Mirabelle Mermaid stamp onto a distress oxide background and layered it onto some coordinating cardstock. The image has been coloured in with the Dreamees dinky inkies, Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distress ink for the shell which has also had a layer of glossy accent over the top as I'm a fan of adding texture.I have given the tail a shimmer with a spectrum noir sparkle clear overlay pen.....I would be lost without this pen!

Like many other crafters I used to be put of stamping as I didn't enjoy colouring with pens, but I really enjoy colouring in my stamps with a blender pen and inks, whether that be my dinky inkies which I use a lot or distress and distress oxide inks by Tim Holtz. I can still control where I want the colour and texture to be using a blender pen.

Happy

I used the Visible Image - Jumping Girl stamp set which was heat embossed onto a distress oxide background.




Exotic Flowers

I used the Dreamees Equisitely Exotic Flower stamp. These were left over flowers from my fairy door cards where I used distress oxides to make the backing paper.




Leaves

I made the background using Tim Holtz distress oxides and stamped and embossed the leaves with gold superfine Wow embossing powder. I used the Dreamees Fall & Foilage stamp set.






Masquerade





Key to my heart





Gents waistcoat




Baby





Crazy for Ewe




All these cards have now gone to their new homes.


happy Crafting






2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant ATC's love the masquerade and key to my heart ones
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks, mannequin is my favourite. I planned that ATC around that die cut mask x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...