blog backbdrop

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Crayon Letter Picture Frame


 To make this you will need a square box picture frame, a pack of crayons and a strong piece of card to stick the crayons to that will fit in the frame.





First plan your letter shape. I used a craft knife to cut my crayons in half to get a clean edge.
Once you are happy with the position of your crayons in the shape of your letter, you can glue them to the card. I used a piece of white Crafters Companion centura pearl cardstock as it is 300gsm and has a lovely sheen for the back drop to the frame.  I used a glue gun to stick my crayons down.













Any brand of crayons would look good, I just happened to use a branded one.  This would also make a good teacher gift.  Let me know if you have a go at this.

Happy Crafting




No comments:

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...