blog backbdrop

Monday 30 October 2017

Hobby House

Hobby House make some beautiful card collections which are very well put together, colour coordinated with a selection of beautiful embellishments and ribbon to match. Again another family run craft business that produce good quality products that are inspirational and good value.

I especially love their embellishments which are quite unique and everything in their kits go together so well.  Debbie Simpson regularly demonstrates new collections on Create & Craft bringing lots of inspirational demos and great value for money kits from Hobby House.

These cards were made using the Cosy Christmas Kit.

I made this card into a shaker card using some acetate and glitter flakes by Debbi Moore. The pearl strings and all the embellishments you see are from the kit.

Using all the elements from the kit.


I made this card into an Easel card, adding some stickles clear glitter, also on the card above.

The toppers have lovely crisp images. I've just added some glossy accent and stickles clear glitter
 to them.


Another shaker card using all the elements from the kit and a little acetate and glitter flakes.
The charms are lovely and have some left over.


There is a good amount of ribbon in this kit and it goes far with some left over.

On this card I have added a cream scalloped card and embellished with Dreamees poinsettia flowers which have been heat embossed onto pearlescent paper, glittered some artificial flower stems and made a flower ring. The backing card and rest of the embellishments and sentiment are from the Hobby House.



I have done the same here and added a Dreamees doily die using Hobby House cardstock and papers, along with the embellishments and sentiment.

I still have card and lots of embellishments left over, which are so pretty. A lovely kit to make up.




The kit comes with a sample of cards you can make with this kit and this is what I made.


Happy Crafting


No comments:

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...