blog backbdrop

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Debbi Moore Designs


Another of my favourite is Debbi Moore Designs. I have made a lot of cards using her products since I started crafting.  I have many of her bookazines which are such good value for money as all the inspiration, papers, toppers, decoupage, embellishments to cut out are inside the bookazine which is made of a good quality coated heavy weight paper. Most came with a CD rom or a mini stamp set.

Although a lot of the older bookazines have been discontinued they are now available on usb, which is the way forward. There are still lots of cd roms around though and check out her website where you will find a free monthly download, available until the download quantity runs out. Also on her website you will find free card templates which are extremely useful for any crafter.

http://www.debbimoore.co.uk/



The candle card was made using toppers from Debbi Moore's Art Deco Christmas collection.
I used card from the Christmas (shimmery) co-ordinations pad and my Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro to score all the measurements for the candle card. I think this was my first of her cards.





These cards were made using the Debbi Moore Christmas Fairies Bookazine. I used glitter and peel offs to embellish them.





This gatefold card was also made using the Christmas Fairies bookazine. I also used ivory centura pearl and Hunkydory mirri board. I used the large roses from one of the backing papers to embellish the card and glittered the edges of the petals with Hunkydory gold superfine glitter.
  
 

This is my favourite image from the Debbi Moore Garden Fairies and on this card I have made acetate front and used the backing papers on the inside. I have also made a handbag gift box to accompany the card.

  


The Garden Fairies bookazine was one of my favourites. I glittered the wings to make them sparkle on this gatefold card and made an envelope box using my Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro envelobox board.

These cards were made using the Debbi Moore Victorian Christmas Snow Globe kit.
These are easel cards with an acetate front to the topper to encase the Debbi Moore glitter flakes.
These are just two of the designs but they were a joy to make and look so effective on the mantelpiece.

 This twisted easel card was made using a topper from the Debbi Moore Art Deco Rome kit and the papers from the CD  .





 This is a storybook card made using the Art Deco Rome CD






I made a rough guide of how to put the storybook template together, I hope this helps if you were thinking of having a go at one. Its a great style of card, especially if you are looking for something different.





This storybook card was from the Debbi Moore Twilight cd. The centre topper has been pyramaged and instead of sticking the backing paper to the template I have printed it onto a piece of centura pearl, which gives the card a shimmery hue to it.


I added some enamel embellishments to the card and a velcro pad to keep the card closed.



This card was made using the Debbi Moore Oriental bookazine, probably my favourite of all the bookazines as there is so much you can add to these cards by way of making your own embellishments using the elements in the magazine.




Using the same magazine I made an easel card and fortunately had some peel offs with oriental writing that I could use with the card. As always with these cards I add some glitter and Debbi Moore's print & enamel magic which work extremely well on these themed cards.



Simply loved making this card also from the Debbi Moore Oriental bookazine. Not only is the inverted topper pyramaged buy I love the shape of it which was taken from one of the projects in the bookazine.




I made this card using the Debbi Moore Nights of Days CD The topper was decoupaged and matt & layered with Hunkydory rainbow mirri card.

This pyramage card was from the same Debbi Moore Nights of  Days CD and make an ideal theme for boys.  Boys and men always seem to be the hardest to find a card theme forAlso from the Debbi Moore Nights & Days cd. The front of this card has been decoupaged.

Also from the Debbi Moore Nights & Days cd. This card has been decoupaged.



I also used one of the scene inserts for the card, which had a panel to print your message on it.
The card base was taupe centura pearl.




I made this card using the Debbi Moore Enchanted Forest cd and printed the papers to make a box to put my card in.





A decoupage card from the Debbi Moore Steampunk cd. I also used enamel magic on the embellishments on the card.




This card was made from Debbi Moore Cards for Men bookazine




Also from the Cards for Men bookazine...men and maps seem to go together!!





A different shaped card from the Cards for Men bookazine






I was looking for something different for my nephew and found this on Debbi Moore's download section on her website. Its a squeeze card  with lots of dimension but squeezes flat to go in an envelope which makes it easy for posting. I used print magic on the gambling chips.and glossy accent on other aspect of the card that I wanted to give texture to.

Print magic is an ultra fine embossing powder, that can be used with fine detailed rubber stamps and to emboss with.   To Use Print Magic with rubber stamps, ink your stamp with embossing powder, then sprinkle the powder ontop.  Once you tap off the excess heat with a heat tool. Print magic comes in various different hues of glitter depending on what finish you are looking for.




I made this wedding card using Debbi Moore's My Fair Lady bookazine. This was a beautiful bookazine to use and wish I had brought two of them.





I made this retirement card using Debbi Moore's Floral Moments bookazine





To finish on, a new home card downloaded form Debbi Moore's website.
I added some glossy accent to make the pain look wet, a glitter pen on the jar of water and a roll of wallpaper to the card

Please have a look on my Pinterest for more examples of my cards. I have made many cards by Debbi |Moore but these are just a selection of them.




I hope you have liked the selection of cards that I have shared

Happy Crafting














































2 comments:

Katie said...

Fabulous samples

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Katie, Debbi Moore products are one of my firm favourites x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...