blog backbdrop

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Alice in Wonderland Memory Book

For an alternative special birthday card I decided to make it themed by Alice in Wonderland as that is one of her favourite books.

I saw the perfect set of papers at a craft show to get me started from The House of Zandra which are now being sold by Dolly Dimples.

Using the clock from Bonkers in Wonderland I cut my greyboard to make a round memory book. I used some of the Bonkers in Wonderland topper sheets and then sourced various Wonderland themed paper craft to complete the book. I added a few metal embellishments and made some cabochons along with other relevant pieces to tie in.



I used Print magic on the butterfly. The rabbit has been decoupaged and I used some
glossy accent  on the hearts on the rabbits coat.
Using a little bottle of pink glitter, I labelled the bottle "drink me"



Embellishments added onto the printed backing paper



An invite used for the event with some tiny bunting I put together

The small clock was one of the Bonkers in Wonderland topper sheets.
I made the keyhole with Alice inside, along with the cabochon  and the envelope (which I sourced)






Inside the little envelope is a card. The bottle if one of the embellishments from
 Bonkers in Wonderland, which I have used clear embossing powder on.






Finished of with a themed printed backing paper and some little playing cards.
I really enjoyed creating and putting this project together. Makes a quirky keepsake.


Happy Crafting







No comments:

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...