blog backbdrop

Thursday 16 November 2017

Dreamees - Stylish Shoes

The following cards were made with The Dreamees Stylish Shoe stamps set.




On a kraft card blank I used backing papers from The Dreamees Fantastic Fairies cd.  I then heat embossed the Visible Image Torn Fishnets Mesh-ellaneous background stamp with black embossing powder to form a band across the card.

I stamped and heat embossed The Dreamees main shoe image onto red card using The Dreamees black glitter embossing powder.

The little flowers from the stamp set were heat embossed onto pearlescent paper and placed inside the shoe.  I added some black lace behind the topper and finished off with a bow.


http://www.dreamees.org.uk/

As you can see from the stamp set the shoe was originally filled with flowers but I chose the single little flower stamps to get the effect I wanted.



On this card, I went for a colourway and style, stamping and heat embossing the full shoe image with gold superfine embossing powder. I stamped the flowers in the shoe twice as I wanted to decoupage it on the shoe. I used the Tattered Lace rectangle dies and the Dreamees Subtle Sweetness backing papers. For the vintage looking flowers I have used The Dreamees Creative Chrysanthemums stamp set, which has been layered up with a few stamens added in the middle.


Subtle Sweetness paper


One stamp set and two different styles of using it.

Happy Crafting






2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards love the shoe and background stamps
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Carol x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...