blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 November 2017

Dreamees Pretty Projects & More Guitar

The Dreamees Pretty Projects & More is another great dimensional cd that has lots of projects awaiting to be explored which I intend to use more off. 








I absolutely loved making this alternative birthday card for my son.  A union jack guitar made with kraft card using a template from the Dreamees Pretty Projects,Templates & More cd.

I printed the template onto kraft card and used papers from Papermania Portabello Road collection  which worked perfectly. I used brads and twine for the the strings and have to say that I am really happy with how it turned out.







Happy Crafting





2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

This is a card?????WOW stunning what more can I say!!!!!
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Carol. Great fun to make and so many possibilities to design for x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...