blog backbdrop

Thursday 9 November 2017

Dreamees - Recipe of a Crafter Stamp

This easel gatefold card was made for one of my Dreamees card swaps




First I made the easel part of the card  and decorated it using papers from The Dreamees Something Stitchy paper pad and then made the gatefold card to make sure it all fit together. The sentiment easel stopper is from The Dreamees Stylish Shoes stamp set.


On a die cut topper, I heat embossed The Dreamees  Recipe of a Crafter stamp with super fine silver metallic Wow embossing powder.  Onto pearlescent peacock blue paper, I heat embossed the rose stamp from one of the friendship stamp collection of stamps (also doing this onto some green pearlescent paper to get the leaves). The papers and topper were edged with The Dreamees dinky inkies ink.






http://www.dreamees.org.uk/


Happy Crafting.



No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...