blog backbdrop

Thursday 9 November 2017

Dreamees - Gorgeous Giraffes

 Another card made for a Dreamees monthly card swap.




First I used a Leonie Pujol  bubbles embossing folder to on a piece of coordinating cream card  which I was going to use as a topper for my cream base card.  Then I die cut some circles into the card.

Using The Dreamees Gorgeous Giraffes cd, I printed some of the backing paper and giraffe images
Then I stuck some of the giraffes behind the circle panels so that I could pop their heads through.

I used the bee stamps from the Sweet as Honey stamp set, which I cut out and decoupaged onto the card and the flowers were made using The Dreamees Something Stitchy stamps. These were stamped onto paw papers from the Pretty Pets cd.

I used a little glossy accent on the giraffes eyes and cheeks.

http://www.dreamees.org.uk/



Leonie Pujol's  products can be found on the Crafter Companion Website and 
many other crafting outlets.

https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/brands/leonie-pujol.html


Happy Crafting




No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...