blog backbdrop

Friday 3 November 2017

Crafters Companion

I use a lot of  Crafters Companion products, ranging from their cardstock, glues, embossing folders and metal dies. Their centura pearl cardstock forms a base for the majority of my base card. At 300gsm, it scores perfectly with a lustrous sheen and looks elegant. I also love their A3 double sided printed cardstock which is great for construction and box making.

https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/


These easel cards where made using papers and elements from Crafters Companion the Downton Abby cd. The coin embellishments have been embossed with clear embossing powder to give dimension.




With this gatefold card I have used the Crafters Companion Create a Card Butterfly Garden die for the gatefold on pink centura pearl cardstock.





Inside the card I used a Tattered Lace shoe die, which came free in a craft magazine. I used a small flower punch on plum pearlescent paper for the bouquet of blooms.






For these cards I used a Crafters Companion Create a Card Beatrice die on kraft card. The centre lace border die was from The Works and I made the flowers using the Christmas Rose stamp from  Stamps by Chloe on vellum.








This last project was made using the cottage template by Crafters Companion. This was quite a quirky project, ideal for sweets. As you can see mine was stuffed with marshmallows and it held a lot of them. Would make a great gingerbread cottage or Halloween house for goodies.



Happy Crafting



No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...