blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 November 2017

Dreamees Binky & Bo stamps set

The Dreamees Binky & Bo stamp set is an adorable stamp set that I have found many uses for.



Here I have used a Dreamees mdf door hanger and covered it with papers from the Fantastic Fairies cd.  I have stamped and heat embossed the bunnies using silver metallic superfine Wow powder and coloured the bunnies with a spectrum noir sparkle clear overlay pen for a little shimmer the balloon has been coloured with a blue dinky inky and when dry I have added some glossy accent to it.

I printed the verse onto some coordinating backing paper from the same cd and glued it to the star.  Then I coloured it with a spectrum noir sparkle clear overlay pen.

The die cut letter were from the Crafters Companion alphabet set, finished off with some Dreamees pearls.




With these new baby plaques, I painted them with blue chalk paint which gives the mdf a lovely texture. I stamped and heat embossed the bunnies again and made some bunting out of leftover backing paper from the same cd. I also used the Dreamees Stitched Alphabet stamp set on the bunting. The balloons have had some glossy accent added to them and I have finished them off with a little faux stitching.





I specifically needed a footy themed plaque for this next project, so drew around white card to make a template, leaving a few centimetres around the edges to ensure it fit the mdf.

I heat embossed the bunny in silver in the middle of the baby grow and stamped buttons using one of the stamps from the Dreamees Something Stitchy set. I  used the smallest stamps from my Crafters Companion alphabet set to make the name and sourced an arsenal badge which I had to shrink down to make it fit and the logo too!  I used a stand for this plaque.



I made an aperture card using the bunnies for this card which have been coloured using the Dreamees blending brush as well as an inky background too. The flowers have been stamped onto their patterned paper using the Something Stitchy flower stamps. I stamped the button from the same set onto blue backing paper and used glossy accent on the buttons and balloons.





This card was made as a result of a bizzare dream of bunnies being carried away by their tails on hellium balloons !!  I used the button stamps from the Something Stitchy stamp set again.
I used the crealies stitched square nesting dies to make the patchwork layer on this card and the buttons stamps to make the first backing papers layer. The heart dies were from x-cut and all the papers were from a Dreamees cd.

I used a lot of Dreamees mdf, which are available from MDF IT.

http://www.mdfit.uk/
http://www.dreamees.org.uk/







 Happy Crafting






No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...