The Dreamees Mdf Fairy Door Kit was one of my favourite kits to make up.. It came with enough pieces to make a small fairy door too. I used the papers from The Dreamees Textures cd and the fairy from their Fantastic Fairies cd.
blog backbdrop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm Sharing a 6 x 6 inch get well card today that I made using the Cymbidium Pink Orchid Arrangement Topper Sheet from Opulence by Des...
-
I've finally finished this little chair that I have been meaning to make for my frog. I had originally intended to make a little frog ho...
-
I thought I'd share a few of the Christmas cards that I have finished making. I don't make many cards for the festive season and the...
Decorated MDF Gift Boxes
I had a few small MDF gift boxes sitting in my craft box for a long time, waiting to be decorated, so I thought it was time to use them. For...

No comments:
Post a Comment