blog backbdrop

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Dreamees MDF Fairy Doors & Toadstall

The Dreamees Mdf Fairy Door Kit was one of my favourite kits to make up.. It came with enough pieces to make a small fairy door too.  I used the papers from The Dreamees Textures cd and the fairy from their Fantastic Fairies cd. 


This is the larger of the fairy doors

 The little flowers were made using a small flower punch and wired twine for the vine. I used one of the fairy toppers from the Dreamees Fantastic Fairies cd, glittered it and added some wings made with part of one of the Dreamees flower stamps.





For the smaller fairy door,  I used the Fall & Foliage stamp set around the door . I  heat embossed the leaf stamps onto some co-ordinations cardstock with gold super fine metallic Wow embossing powder. I made some little stepping stones out of greyboard and covered them with pebble papers from the cd. I sourced a shaped mdf piece for my fairy door to sit on and added a few little wood embellishments to stack next to the door. The door knocker was made using some wired twine.





When the Dreamees mdf  Toadstool came along, I thought this would make a perfect gift to make.
I used The Dreamees Textures cd for the little door and plinth the toadstool stands on.
For the base and spots, I used some leftover canvas paper I had as I loved the texture on it.



http://www.dreamees.org.uk/




These make a lovely keepsake

Happy Crafting 









No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...