blog backbdrop

Thursday 9 November 2017

Dreamees - Autumn Days Stamp Set

For my Dreamees October card swap I decided to use  a mixture of the Dreamees Autumn Days and the Fall & Foliage stamps sets.



I used kraft card as my card base and used the wood grain background stamp by Stamping up (which you can just about see) onto cream paper.  I then added a fine lace border die in kraft card  and stamped lots of leaves onto various pieces of leaf coloured cardstock from the Tim Holtz Kraft Core mini nostalgic pad collection. After cutting them out I edged them with a little dinky inky brown ink to soften the leaf edges and shaped them a little between my fingers.

The large acorns were stamped onto kraft card using The Dreamees Woodland Wonders stamp set, shaded a little and I added a little glossy accent to the acorn.


I used the Dreamees Autumn Days stamp set to stamp onto hammered card for the topper and then I coloured with The Dreamees dinky inkies again. I tried to give the pumpkins a little shading and a coat of my spectrum noir clear sparkle overlay pen for a little sheen.




http://www.dreamees.org.uk/


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...