blog backbdrop

Thursday 9 November 2017

A Side Pop Up Card

A side pop up card made for another Dreamees card swap.





I used the pink and white papers from The Dreamees whimsical wonders paper set, which have been backed onto silver rainbow mirri card  and then the white base card.
The Dreamees Recipe of a Crafter stamp was heat embossed using superfine metallic silver Wow embossing powder  The flowers have been stamped using The Dreamees A Charming Cascade flower stamp  and heat embossed onto pink & white vellum using the same embossing powder.

I have also cut out a few flowers from the backing paper and decoupaged them onto the backing paper on the card.




I made stalks for the flowers using strips of acetate and stuck them to the inside of the pop up section of the card, making sure the card will close with the flowers inside. I also die cut some swirls onto silver rainbow mirri card using one of the Dreamees dies.




http://www.dreamees.org.uk/


Happy Crafting



No comments:

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...